Designed for the maintenance facility that works on both large and small aircraft,
this product includes all the ADs for both LARGE and SMALL aircraft along with engines,
propellers and appliances.
The subscription for this package will include 21 CDs, with 25 biweekly
updates to disc-1; three quarterly updates to disc-2 and disc-3; and three quarterly updates
that contain the newly received service bulletins incorporated by reference by Airworthiness
Directives for large and small aircraft,
engines, propellers and appliances. This package is also available on four DVDs with 25 updates to disc-1 and 3 quarterly updates to disc-2 and disc-3.
Includes the following information:
- Airworthiness Directives (ADs)
- Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs)
- Type Certificate Datasheets (TCDs)
- Master Minimum Equipment Lists (MMELs)
- Notice of Proposed Rule Makings (NPRMs)
- Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
- Civil Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- Civil Aeronautical Manuals (CAMs)
- FAA Orders
- FAA AD Indexes
- Service Bulletins incorporated by reference by ADs for large and small airframes, engines, propellers and appliances
- Includes our Compliance Report Editor, in which you can keep a full profile of your aircraft to run AD searches and to print out compliance reports for FAA compliance.
- Also includes our FAA Form Editor that contains over 21 different FAA forms that can be edited, saved, and printed for use.
- An Appliance Checklist is available for recording what appliances are installed on your particular aircraft.
- Available as a 21 CDs or on 4 DVDs.
- Updates for CD1 or DVD 1 sent out biweekly.
- Updates for CD2 and CD3 sent out quarterly. DVDs 2 - 4 will remain static.
- This package includes AD related service bulletins.
- Accomplishes all other IA Certificate Requirements.
for System Requirements
Buyers outside the United States, please be aware that the prices listed do not include duties or taxes. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay any required duties or taxes directly to local authorities.